Saturday, October 01, 2005

Rice Thank You Memo

MEMORANDUM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff and Alumni of Ave Maria School of Law
From: Professor Charles E. Rice
Date: 09/29/2005

I cannot express adequately my gratitude for your support, encouragement and especially prayer with respect to my removal from the Board of Governors. Ave Maria School of Law is a most extraordinary place, not because of money or imposing agendas but because of its students, faculty, staff and alumni who believe in its mission and are willing to put themselves on the line for it.

As St. Maximilian Kolbe said, "God permits everything in view of a greater blessing." That greater blessing is already evident in your fidelity and concern. You have provided to me a moving experience of faith and an example I hope to emulate. Please be assured of my appreciation and respect.

Originally posted by Advocatus Militaris on FUMARE blog site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home